Friday, April 17, 2009

"The best vitamin to be a happy person is B1"

It's happening again... I haven't written in a few days... It's not that nothing is happening in my life... This time it's the exact opposite... I have lots of work, and by the time I get home I'm so tired, I can't even find the energy to sit and write about anything...

Today I decided to cut my day (evening, night, whatever...) short... I just couldn't think anymore, couldn't do anything anymore... So now I'm in bed... Thinking and asking myself, are you happy? According to the dictionary happiness is a state of well-being and contentment... I am happy... In fact I can say I'm in a state of profound happiness... I have people around me whom I love deeply and who love me in return... You may have read about my friends earlier and what they mean to me...

I have not one... But two fulfilling occupations... I'm addicted to work... And that, you see is the thing that provides me with the most happiness... And even though I know I sometimes complain about being tired and not having time to have a life... The fact is, I do have a life... A life where I can work and make people happy by working...
Have you ever wondered about all the people who have jobs that they don't like? Some don't even think about the possibility of changing careers... How could they? Most people can't afford the risk of even considering changing paths... The responsibilities of adult life are far too many...

I am, in that sense, as lucky as can get for I have been able to change more than once and experiment with new things that attract my attention... So, please, if I complain a bit too much about my being so busy just remind me of all the pleasure I get from my everyday activities and all the happiness I get and give by doing what I do...

Did I say pleasure? I think I know just what I need before going to sleep... How about... A glass of wine and a foot massage? Anyone out there? Volunteers?

1 comment:

  1. jajajajaj yo yo!!!.....amo dar masajes!!!!!...me conoces......pero lo unico q pido es otra copa de vino y una bna conversacion.....va???....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...