Monday, June 20, 2011

"An algorithm must be seen to be believed" Donald Knuth

I'm far from finding my way and solving it all... I'm trying though... Very hard...

I began a project for a client today... A Mirrored wall... I love doing this kind of work... Keeps my brain in a zen state and allows me to escape it all, if only for a little while... I love working with algorithms as they usually mean a small procedure that solves a recurrent problem... I wish solving my life were as much fun as this is...

Algorithms... Algorithms...  
 

This is how it starts... Will take more snapshots while I'm working on it... I hope to be finished in a few days...

Have the best of weeks, you guys...

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project to work on! I totally agree about working on things like this - the brain feels so relaxed and all the thoughts that, in my case, tend to buzz inside like some totally crazy beehive, suddenly calm down. Wishing you a wonderful week and hope you feel better and happier. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really beautiful work Lena and I hope it helps! I suppose that's why I like to crochet and garden. It keeps my mind off of things!
    I am looking forward to seeing the finished project although it looks fine the way it is now!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've found the energy to make a new post, and that you are fine. I miss you very much, but I really understand you need the time to sort things out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, LittleRus! Best of weekends to you! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di!
    I haven't finished working on it yet... I had to deal with real life... but that's another story...
    Tons of love to you! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olga,

    I miss you too... Will try to come visit your blog soon...
    *Hugs* XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...