Tuesday, July 12, 2011

“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

… 12th of July already...

I didn’t realise I had taken so long to come and let you all know that I’m fine.  I have been overworked and taking care of Othello, who had an accident... He is on his way to full recovery and I’m a bit more relaxed...

Having to work while he was ill was excruciating, really... I still managed to finish that mural I told you about and a few other projects...


I love the bronze details on the vitrine!


I just inherited some furniture.  A desk for my office... I’m ecstatic! I just couldn’t go on working in the dining room... 

A 19th century French vitrine that has me jumping up and down while singing Hallelujah... (Yup... Haendel... You know me and my kinks...) One of the glass panes broke unfortunately, and I will have to have it custom made... I’m thinking of turning it into my new bar... 


So, how do you like this... it ok??
I think I’m ready to come back to the blogosphere now...  I have truly missed you guys...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lena! I have just returned to the blogosphere too!
    Yes it would make a wonderful new bar!! Lovely furniture. If not a bar I know you will find something just right for it!
    Glad to see you back.
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di!!
    Thank you! I really missed you... I just read about your upcoming surgery! I'm so excited for you!!
    Tons of love! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... Glad to see you back, sweetie and so sorry to hear about all the problems. I just hope you will find time for yourself and will get a chance to relax.
    Loving the furniture so much. That display cabinet would be so perfect for showing off some beautiful shoes. ;)

    Wishing you a great week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey LittleRus!

    Showing shoes... Hum... My very own shoe fetish cabinet would be dreamy... ;)

    I'm so glad to be back!! Have the best of weekends! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you're back in the blogging business :) I think you really lucked out with this cabinet. I would have used it for beautiful glass objects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olga!
    Beautiful glass objects would have been a great idea, only I don't really have pieces that I would love staring at at hand... (I would have to steal from my mum and I don't think she would appreciate it... hehehe!) Good thing I don't have to stick with the same use forever, huh?
    I hope you're good as new by now!!
    Lots of hugs! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...