Saturday, September 3, 2011

"If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies"

I haven't been here for quite a long time now. It actually feels so... Strange? It's like when you leave your parent's house and then come for a visit. It's familiar, and definitely comforting but, it just doesn't feel like home any more...

I think I've changed too much... This place is so full of memories and smiles and pains and joys... All of them me... Only not the me I'm now...

I've been trying to decide on what to do about it... Maybe it's time to close this door for good? To relocate, to start something new... I don't know... This one is not an easy one... Tears are actually rolling down my cheeks as I write here. 

I think I'll just go out the door and leave it ajar, just in case...


6 comments:

  1. The only constant in life is change. Once you can except that freely, life gets fun and you'll start looking forward to the changes.
    This is why older people rarely freak out when life throws them a curve ball. We've learned that eventually we'll get a good pitch again!
    Love you and missed you Lena. Go dry your tears and wait and see what new exciting thing is next for you!! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lena, it has been a true pleasure corresponding with you, however briefly, however lightly, and I've enjoyed your visits immensely... nothing needs to be so final, no ? You are a shining light in the fog, I for one would miss your company... do let us know if you start something new ? Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How strange that I should visit you after such a long time and here you are saying you are closing the door, just a little bit. Hope you are well. Do what you feel is right for you, even if its right just at this moment. Take care and do let us know if you start up something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are doing well. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi darling! So wonderful to get a message from you! How are you? Hope all is well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reinvention is very healthy. Hope you're feeling renewed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...