Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself." Maya Angelou

Last time I was here, it truly didn't feel like home any more... 
I moved out and rambled for a while until I found a spot where I feel at peace and at home...

I've changed my face, I've changed my name... No, wait... I just changed address...

You can come visit here: http://thenameiselkay.blogspot.mx/ 

I may even have a slice of cheesecake and a cup of tea ready for you... Who knows?



1 comment:

  1. Rothbury Hotel: Thinking about your needs and desires we developed special services when it comes to accommodation Brisbane CBD. We offer you accommodation Brisbane CBD special packages that conceived just for you, our customers in order to choose the best. The accommodation Brisbane CBD has trained stuff that will make you journey easier and relaxing.
    brisbane hotels
    hotel accommodation brisbane
    accommodation brisbane cbd
    hotel brisbane cbd
    http://www.rothburyhotel.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...